Please see the below lanes that are currently available for TNT International.
1. APAC (Inc AU) – Worldwide (Including Intra- Asia and SIN): Accept Express shipments only – 300KG per consignee
2. CN/HK - Worldwide (including Intra-Asia and AU/NZ): Accept up to 300kg Express
3. Worldwide to APAC (excluding Intra-Asia): Express shipments only
4. AU to PNG– Economy & Express Available
5. CN to AU - booking control for PPE shipments TNT will only accept up to 100 kg per AWB
6. AU/NZ to Italy - expect delays until further notice.
7. US / EU to AU – there are backlogs and an additional flight is added to try and clear the backlogs. Only Express 15n is being accepted. No economy will travel to backlogs are cleared
8. AU to NZ– Express Available only , Maximum weight 100kg’s per shipment
9. AU -NZ (AKL) Last night the PM announced 4 cases of community transmission have appeared in AKL. As a result, AKL will revert to Level 3 lockdown effective 12pm today (in 3 hrs) until at least 11.59pm Friday night. TNT does not have the ability to hold freight in NZ. Please ensure Franchisees cease shipping freight until restrictions are lifted.
10. Effective tomorrow Inbound APAC to AU / NZ for TNT and FedEx is 100kgs per shipment